Inspections and Certification Training
Combining decades of experience in development of instructional materials, on-site training for teams and management, SAFE & SOUND's trainers offer comprehensive solutions based on extensive industry knowledge, state and federal regulations and your unique operational needs. We are certified classroom/on-site instructors and registered proctors for ServSafe®, TIPS® Responsible Alcohol Sales/Service, the new California ABC/RBS Alcohol training, Allergy Training, and HACCP. We also are certified trainers for Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention and Awareness for managers and teams in California and New York.
ServSafe Food Protection Training and Certification
Our certified ServSafe® Instructors and registered Proctors will certify or re-certify managers in the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification. We train all food handlers with ServSafe Food Handler Certification.
Food Allergy Awareness Training
Our Master AllerTrain courses teach food service professionals how to better serve diners with special dietary needs, including food allergies, food intolerances and celiac disease.
Our certified HACCP Instructors analyze, evaluate, train, monitor and create a system to bring your establishment into HACCP compliance.
RESPONSIBLE ON-PREMCOHOL SALES AND SERVICE
TIPS is a dynamic, skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking by enhancing the fundamental "people skills" of servers, sellers and consumers of alcohol. TIPS training is not accepted in California as a substitute for the RBS program but is in other jurisdiction where responsible alcohol training is required or recommended.
We offer Online Food Safety Training for Management and Staff - English and Spanish Courses Available.
- Management Food Safety Certification - Course, Exam, Proctoring
- Food Handler Certification - Course, Exam, Print Certificate When Exam is Passed - Take Exam as Many Times as Needed.
We offer pre-health department facility inspections designed to keep you prepared for a scheduled or surprise Health Department Inspection.
Our inspections can be scheduled or not, monthly, quarterly or prior to scheduled health department visits. Following the inspection, a full inspection report with photos of possible violations will be provided for you to make the necessary corrective actions. We provide a full library of logs, templates for allergen charts, cleaning, and self-inspections. We provide training as we inspect so that there is an understanding of the nature of the violation and the need to correct it.
FEDERAL, COUNTY, STATE AND LOCAL COMPLIANCE
Inspect and Review according to:
- FDA and NPS Standards
- New York City Department of Health Compliance
- Los Angeles County Health Department Compliance
- Any local regulatory agency requirements
- International ServSafe Inspections and Training
Wholesale Manufacturing Processes Based on:
- SQF Internal Audit and FSMA, PCQI (Preventive Controls, Food Safety Inspections)
Plan Check: Start-ups and remodeling construction consultation
- Guidance on requirements and submittal process
Other Services and Competencies:
- Real-time on-site food safety training with culinary teams and management. Work and learn at the same time.
- Mobile Food Facility Inspection
- Cottage Industry Home Kitchen Inspection
- Food Crisis Protocol Training
- Food Defense and Food Fraud Crisis Management
- On-site, interactive Food Safety Staff Training
- Cannabis Dispensary Food Safety Inspections
- Sell-Smart Cannabis Training
Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention and Awareness:
Never has this training been more important for the safety of your teams, managers, guests, and shareholders. It is required in California for Managers and team members where there are more the 50 employees company-wide every two years. It is required in New York City every year where there are more than 4 employees and both managers and employees must be trained. Your General Liability and/or D&O insurance may require it as well. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org