Inspections and Certification Training
Combining decades of experience in instructional technology, development and knowledge management, SAFE & SOUND's experts offer comprehensive solutions based on extensive industry knowledge and your unique needs. Our consultants are certified instructors and registered proctors for ServSafe®, TIPS Responsible Alcohol Sales/Service, Allergy Training, HACCP. We also are certified trainers for Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness for Managers and Employees in California and New York.
ServSafe Food Protection Training and Certification
Our certified ServSafe® Instructors and registered Proctors will certify or re-certify managers in the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification. We train all food handlers with ServSafe Food Handler Certification.
Food Allergy Awareness Training
Our Master AllerTrain courses teach food service professionals how to better serve diners with special dietary needs, including food allergies, food intolerances and celiac disease.
Our certified HACCP Instructors analyze, evaluate, train, monitor and create a system to bring your establishment into HACCP compliance.
RESPONSIBLE ON-PREMISE ALCOHOL SALES AND SERVICE
TIPS is a dynamic, skills-based training program designed to prevent intoxication, drunk driving and underage drinking by enhancing the fundamental "people skills" of servers, sellers and consumers of alcohol. TIPS training gives individuals the knowledge and confidence, they need to prevent alcohol-related tragedies.
FEDERAL, COUNTY, STATE AND LOCAL COMPLIANCE
Inspect and Review according to:
- FDA and NPS Standards
- New York City Department of Health Compliance
- A. County Health Department Compliance
- Any local regulatory agency requirements
- International ServSafe Inspections and Training
Wholesale Manufacturing Processes Based on:
- SQF Internal Audit and FSMA, PCQI (Preventive Controls, Quality Inspection)
Plan Check: Start-ups and remodeling construction consultation
- Guidance on requirements and submittal process
Other Services and Competencies:
- Mobile Food Facility Inspection
- Cottage Industry Home Kitchen Inspection
- Food Crisis Protocol Training
- Food Defense and Food Fraud Crisis Management
- On-site, interactive Food Safety Staff Training
- Cannabis Dispensary Food Safety Inspections
- Sell-Smart Cannabis Training
Sexual Harassment Prevention and Awareness:
Never has this training been more important for the safety of your employees, managers and shareholders. It is required in California for Managers where there are more the 50 employees company-wide every two years. It is required in New York City every year where there are more than 4 employees and both managers and employees must be trained. Your General Liability and/or D&O insurance may require it as well.